1. When should I arrive?
Please arrive to your appointment at your scheduled time. If you happen to arrive earlier, we may be assisting another bride. Also, please refrain from wearing make up.
2. When should I start looking for wedding gowns?
We recommend starting your gown search at least 7-9 months before your wedding. If you can, please have your wedding date established prior to booking an appointment. The designers offer rush manufacturing at their own fee which is around $200 depending on the company. It still takes about 2 months to complete the gown with rush manufacturing . We are not involved in anyway or profit from the rush manufacturing fee itself.
3. How long does a bridal appointment usually last?
Each appointment lasts a hour with each bride. This allows her enough time to try on 4-5 dresses, consider, and etc... If we run out of time we will always be willing to schedule a follow up appointment.
4. Do you have an appointment cancellation policy?
As mentioned earlier we tend to have a busy schedule, especially on weekends so, after 15 minutes of no show we will unfortunately have to cancel your appointment. There will not be any refunds of fees for no call/no show or cancelations of any sort.
5. What is your price range?
In house, our gowns range from $1500-$10,000 plus.
6. What is your size range?
We have sizes from size 6 to 22 to try one but we are able to order any size a designer allows.
7. Who can I bring to my appointment?
We ask that you bring no more than 3 people to your bridal fitting. We want this appointment to be about you and only you on your special day. Also, our boutique is very small and meant to be an intimate setting. So we ultimately do not have the space for a big party. Although we are family oriented boutique, we ask you not to bring children.
8. How does the ordering process work?
Once you have said "yes to the dress," we require 60% deposit or full payment to order the gown. Then the remaining balance is due when the dress arrives. If you are purchasing a gown off the rack the balance must be paid In full.
9. Do you accept walk-ins?
We typically do not accept walk-ins/short notice appointments on the weekends. If you would like a walk-in/short notice appointment please call the bridal shop to see if any are available for that day. This will avoid any scheduling conflict.
10. What is required to book an appointment?
Please fill out the questions at the bottom of the website or call us and leave the information requested in a message. We also require a $50 non refundable fee for your appointment. This covers the overall expenses for your one hour appointment to try 5 gowns, all the while protecting the integrity of requested appointments, preventing no call/no shows, among other situations we have come across from people throughout the years. In the case a gown is purchased with us, we will add $50 credit towards the price of the wedding gown.
11. What is your food/drink policy?
We do not allow food or drinks in our store with the exception of water which we will provide.
12. Can I make an exchange or return?
Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges or returns as each dress is hand made to order. Each gown's lace and beading takes hundreds of hours to hand make. Thus, each gown is finished in 3 months. The designers do not offer us a refund for canceled orders.
13. Although, White Couture Bridal not offer alterations services, we are happy to refer you to professional seamstress in the area. Please note, these seamstresses are performing alterations as part of their own business and not as a part of White Couture Bridal. White Couture Bridal is not liable for dress alterations.
14. We practice proper covid precautions such as masks, staying home if covid symptoms are present and any other regulations set forth by the government.
Thank so much!!!
White Couture Bridal